Friday, October 12, 2007

Love Potion Number 666

I think if I ever start a Burlesque Troupe, this will doubtlessly be the name of one of the skits.

I have a new mp3 player, and it definitely makes for some quality companionship. I am remembering some of the music I have wanted for a while, but haven't had an appropriate means of storage. The bus system in this area is excellent, and on the occasions when I do roam around (I hate to drive) I prefer to be either picked up or take the bus; mp3 players are the ultimate travel buddy.

In other news: my little cuck and I have parted D/s ways. He is taking a large number of classes and working several jobs, which makes for a very inattentive sub. Although the 24/7 thing we had going on will be ending, we will be seeing each other for sessions periodically when our schedules conveniently align. I am nonplussed.

But: this means I will have a little less piggie in the immediate vicinity to torment, so beg for the abuse and you will get it.

1 comment:

human pheromones said...

Well, perfume products is a human attractions but of course if the love potion help a lot,why not using it and thank you for this blog so informative.

isey