Sunday, February 24, 2008

Trifecta

I am thoroughly tired of moving. I know that I say that about once every six months, but this time, darling, I really mean it.

It is astonishingly beautiful here, in the real world. In the world of cyberspace, however, it is somewhat dull and uneventful. I am brainstorming of some fun ways to combat the vast time difference that now lies between myself and my favorite piggies (and regular ole phone sex buddies).

The big plans for this coming weekend include a new photoshoot. Do any of you know what sploshing is? I think it may become my new bonafide amusement--can you think of anything more fun than being taunted by a delicious and lovely woman who is a walking sundae? I can't either. So I am going to torture my beloved pet in just this way the coming weekend. If you're a total loser you can't see pics that are worth anything; if you're one of my sexy freaks I promise I'll see what I can do.

No comments: