Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Reloading

What's up, my precious sluts ;)

I guess I get bored with being a good girl.  It's always just a matter of time before I start thinking of new (and reminiscing about old) ways to torment begging pig-pals.

I've been very diligently torturing the same beggar for a long time now, and I do love him.  He looks so good with drool mashed across his cheek and some smart hand-shaped welts on his perfect ass.  But isn't multiple beggars better than one?

I thought so too.

I'm going to make a commitment: I'm going to write a little bit every day for a week and see what comes of it.  I get bored so easily, pets.  It's difficult to make such promises, but we'll see.  K?

xo
M. B


In this recording, I invite you over to a girl's night at my house. I'm sitting around with a couple of my girlfriends when my little sissy bitch shows up. We dress you up like a whore and treat you like a little party slut--getting dressed up, drunk, laughed at by hot girls and then finally fucked in both holes while stroking your little clitty.



Call Button

No comments: