Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Call me now: your first 3 minutes are FREE at NiteFlirt

Crazy, I know.

I picked up this guy from the library--such a bear. Hairy, huge hands...he had a pretty chubby cock, too. But I didn't find that out in the library; I took him home and sucked his dick. He got excited just when he was about to cum and stuffed my mouth while pushing my head down on his cock! I choked a bit and drooled out some of the cum...should have saved it for face cream ;)

I think it was my innocent looking braids that did him in. I love being a cumslut ESPECIALLY when I'm dressed up like a sweet little doll. He keeps calling me and I think I may answer some time this week. Bratty!

Got a new caller yesterday wif a widdle dickie--Mr. Dinky. He has to compete with the other small fellas I keep trying to help out...Guys, learn from this guy: His wife uses him as a fluffer and he knows his place. When he busts a nut in his little panties it just causes giggles--no frustration! Maybe panties are where the rest of those little nubbins should go...K, I'm looking at you--but I think a belt would be better. And smoothballz--I already know you know what a sissy slutbitch you are.

On the other hand, I also got a good slice of manhood and came twice on the phone yesterday with Phil. I love the way he treats my asshole...and of course no one treats it better than my Assman from LA. God, I have such a slutty asshole. It really needs a spanking. I came with Ron too, while he stuffed it...Wow. Some day I should write down the number of assgasms I have. I'm impressing myself!

What else? Not much. I am missing my sexy southern boys, and could do with some of their sassy shit-talking and sweet fucking. There isn't much hotter to me than a man with a drawl telling me how he wants to suck on my piercings...In a twisted way, I am sure this is because of my mom's accent. Men from New Orleans are ridiculously hot. They look like Apollo and I can barely understand a word any of them say, but that's ok--just keep talking, and keep your hands busy...

My lil BF is coming home tonight from his latest trip. I think it would be hot to make him listen outside of the door while I get off with someone else...my mind is in only one place tonight :)

xo
B
Call me now: your first 3 minutes are FREE at NiteFlirt

No comments: