Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's the end of the world as we know it...



Call me now: your first 3 minutes are FREE at NiteFlirt


I couldn't help myself, I think that gif is adorable...It gives me the same feeling the "My Pokemons" cat does--a mix of shame and belly shaking laughter. Book-nerd, I tell you.

I had an interesting call last night. Pretty hot, but also really interesting, informative...I'm searching for adjectives that will explain learning something that you're uncomfortable with. English has so many short-comings, but particularly when a complicated or conflicting set of emotions needs describing. Like being in love with two men at once? Why isn't there a word for that? It would have helped me a lot in high school ;) But about last night...I thought I knew a lot about politics, being a book-nerd and all, but I learned some scary stuff last night.

The best thing about my work is the total lack of predictability. I can never, ever tell what's going to happen, and I feel like that's exactly what I would want in a job--that, and lots and lots of orgasms. Win-win!

NF is back to it's old tricks again though; I have noticed several bizarre glitches today in my My Accounts page and I suspect the phone system is doing even wierder things. So my loves: if we get disconnected, just wait and try again while I send you a minute. It's not me, I can promise you.

No comments: