Monday, June 4, 2007

Back again...


I have a regular caller that I enjoy talking to, in lots of ways. Unfortunately, he is a pretty small guy and he can cum without even touching himself, so despite my getting him to sit on his hands and learn to behave, he is going to have to get a chastity belt.

I am not a Superior Domme, I am really a Superior Femme. I am a hyper-sexual, orgasm seeking cum slut with a giant brain and a lot of libido to share. Don't piss me off. It's worse than a Domme--I'm a humanitarian, and I want to share something amazing with you. When you suck, it ruins it for both of us.

He better get this, and soon.

I'm not too much of a Princess (although I do have another regular who refers to me as his Brat, and that, I'll admit, is true)--I just know who and what I am, and how rare and special that is, and what I have to offer. Little guys should be thankful I have the time to talk to them, let alone offer advice or any attention at all to their inferior equipment.

But enough about that. I am trying to enjoy the rest of my day, and I am primed to cum, so I'll just focus on that. Maybe I'll get my glass dildo back out...

Call me now: your first 3 minutes are FREE at NiteFlirt

No comments: