Thursday, May 24, 2007


I am shooting some more photos today, especially for my heel lovers and my ass worshippers. My ass is gathering quite a following. It's pretty interesting.

I have gotten compliments on my ass since I hit puberty. It's strange--it's never seemed like a particularly special ass to me, but it makes friends very easily. It's a very amiable ass.

I guess it's notable for it's size--small I am not in the ass and tits departments. Thighs. Little potbelly. The whole roasted chicken, as they say. But my butt has really gotten more than it's fair share of compliments.

My legs I understand (even if that's egotistical to say, I would be a liar otherwise). But my ass?

Whatever. All parts need/deserve/desire worship and adulation, delived through word, deed, whatever. If my ass deserves the praise and dollars thrown at it (not to mention cum-spatter and attentive tongues) so be it.

No comments: