Thursday, May 10, 2007

Remix


I was planning on camming today--I think I've already detailed how much I love it. Such a spoiled little slut. But I think I'm going to by-pass it because of how crazy the site has been the past week and a half. It's a pity, but it would be just my luck to have someone call the wrong line or have us get cut off or who knows what all.

In more positive news: I found one of my favorite little outfits, a purple velvet stretch thong with black inlay, matching top. The top has halter ties. It's comfortable and cute.

One thing I definately love about camming is dressing up: heels, stockings, the whole bit. I found one of my favorite red garter belts the other day but all the hooks are broken...guess I got a little too excited the last time I wore it...lol ;) The flip side of that is the up-keep! Wow...I have got to start putting aside some money to get my shtuff waxed, because it is really work to shave all those little crevices and corners every day (not to mention razor burn...yikes...and I do get it badly. Sensitive skin and all that.), plus eyebrows and make-up. If you know me, you know how lazy I am. All of my callers get to listen to me explain which ridiculous tv show or horrible horror movie I am watching when they call, naked under the sheets. Ah, a low maintenance life of modest luxury is for me.

Blue skies go a long way, and here in the NW that is sometimes asking too much...so then I settle for mulitple orgasms and a bad movie ;)

No comments: