Tuesday, May 8, 2007


I am a bonified anal queen; I love anal sex, love ass play, ass worship, dirty talk, butt fucking, the whole bit. A minor trajedy in my life right now is that most of my toys are either packed up in storage 3000 miles away or broken and in the trash. Sadness. I have a very pretty little purple butt plug, but it's not the variety I'm used to.

But damn I love that little purple butt plug. It's mobile--can go on trains, planes and automobiles; it's cute (purple, did I say that already? It's purple); and it's slim enough so I can keep it in for extended periods of time. Like, say, when I'm talking on the phone for an hour or so. Or in line at the grocery store ;)

Love it. I want about five in different colors to match my lingerie sets.

I have a listing that is specifically for anal sex. I'll talk about all kinds of things on it, obviously, but what I love is a raunchy long talk, a nice scenario, with an enthusiastic butt fucker. I pull out my butt plug, work it in, and cum as much as I can. I love my job.

No comments: