Tuesday, May 15, 2007


I have a couple of men that love feet who will occasionally give me a call. We have a fantastic time together--being the texture hungry animal that I am, I love the idea of rubbing my stocking feet gently across a twitching cock, or having my toes sucked while I get fucked. I love the rarity of that appeal, and the fever pitch it gets to...It amazes me more women don't actively seek men that love feet. Free foot massages, guaranteed sensualists...I told one of my callers about the boyfriend I had who loved feet--I would get out of the bathtub, soaking wet, and walk through the house. Leaving little foot prints everywhere.

That's just mean, he said. But he appreciated it enough to keep stroking his cock, as I elaborated what would happen if those little footprints were found.

I like men with fetishes. They are usually creative, articulate, sensitive, intuitive, self-aware...and shy. It's the shy that gets me. A man who knows what he wants but has to the have invitation of a willing audience really makes me melt. I, of course, am aggressive, so any opportunity to get someone out of thier shell--or pants--is never lost on me. And with shy men, especially...if they desire you, it's usually intense and powerful.

Not that I turn down aggressive men...;) But I appreciate the attention of someone who really reserves it for a woman they think is worth it.

No comments: