Friday, May 11, 2007


Once upon a time, two or three (?) years ago, I was a part-time camgirl for one of the largest camming sites on the wide world of the internets. I had no real prior experience with computers, or webcams, or even, really, the adult industry; I was a student with another job and a lot of bills. I was also myself: sexual, niavely honest, seeking same. I believed my customers when they told me I they really wanted me to be happy and that we were friends. I developed several long term friendships (with a financially beneficial aspect for me, true, which has developed into one my personal kinks) on the site with several men.

One of them persuaded me to call him off-site. Like I said, I was trusting, and we had a good time together. He was a very powerful man, in his part of the country, and had a great sense of humor and a keen mind. I said okay. Specifically, it was St. Patty's Day, and he wanted to sing me an Irish song.

Long story short, he was crazy. Very crazy, and very cruel because he was crazy, and more powerful than me. So please--I know how well we get along, and I do really like you, and I know how good you make me feel (phsically, and mentally). But remember this story before you ask me to call you, ok?

It's hard--I have a boyfriend (kinda--he calls me his girlfriend...and we love each other very, very much) but I am not a monogamous kind of gal. I like fucking and being freaky and free. All that hippie stuff, I guess. I'm not so good with boundaries all the time, but no, I will not call you. It scares me to death. On the other hand--if you ever, ever need to get in touch with me? It's guaranteed you can.

No comments: