Monday, May 14, 2007

I missed one of my regular callers again. He usually calls on Sunday nights, and I know he's a busy guy. But I like our little head trips--he's fascinated with my mouth and I love torturing him about it. He's also got that whole Rich and Powerful thing going on that makes me want to act even more like a little brat than I normally would.

It's funny--callers want to know what I look like, and I always want to say, "Have you seen my pictures?" I promise, they speak a 1000 words--that's a lot that I don't have to say. I don't know if I'm quite comfortable yet saying something like, look, trust me--if you saw me in person, your dick would get hard. But I think for a lot of callers (not all, by a long shot...there I go again...) that's probably true. Not that I'm necessarily the most beautiful woman on the planet, just that I think they would be able to see how sexual I am. How much I enjoy being watched, admired, desired. How I get off on teasing. That's what I want to say when they ask...but instead, I say: "5'7, long legs, big tits...long dark hair, big brown eyes." All of which is true. But none of which paints a picture.

That's a difficult thing to convey--the origin of desire is largely being desired. Nothing gets my pussy wet like hearing your breath quicken, especially if I know the caller well enough to really get in to it with them...to cum over and over. I have a few regulars that when they call I already know that they are going to make me cum, several times. That makes my nipples hard, puts my hands on the insides of my thighs, makes me impatient to get to that place with them.

Some people think I am beautiful or pretty. But most people connect me with sex, and once they do--once they verbalize it, or their eyes give it away--the game is on.

No comments: