Monday, May 7, 2007

Le Cam and Other Notes


I had so much trouble deciding what to do about rates. I finally decided to raise them--but I raised them too high, and in conjunction with all the problems NF was having. It turned out to be a bad decision. Two of my regulars buoyed me through, but now my rates are down again to almost what they were. I'm sad, because I know it alienated more of m customers than I wanted it to. But I figure it also trimmed out some of the guys who were just in to messing with new girls (we're more susceptible to do illegal stuff, like age play or whatever).

Such is life. Fortunately, I do have a couple of guys that will call me regardless. It's strange--I'm in a loving relationship, IRL, but I adore my regulars. They are some of my favorite people, and cumming with them/watching them/whatever really makes my day better. Slut at heart, I guess ;)

Anyway, this month is going to be much harder, but I think I've settled on a reasonable rate and I'm going to keep having my .99 Saturdays. Should keep the fun coming!

Other than that minor catastrophe--Verizon and Remax are so unsympathetic--it has been a good weekend. One of my adored bought a webcam and I swear to god, it's making my pussy wet just thinking about it. So fucking hot.

I got the cam up and running, and plan on camming consistently for a while. A new customer told me all about how much cum he gushed looking at my pink pussy, and that was delicious. I love camming, as long as the cammee loves me!

No comments: