Friday, May 18, 2007

Outside, Inside


I definately think that yahoo is the worst of the 3 available options for instant messaging. MSN seems to work really well, but I hate the interface; Eyeball is obscure and most folks don't have it (not that I talk on IM alot, any wa). But yahoo does this freezing thing...sooo not good to be in the middle of a fairly intense conversation and not be able to read what the other person's response is. It's like those television commercials about the "long pauser" with dropped calls. Did I say something wrong? Are you there? Is yahoo from the devil?

In other news its gorgeous outside. Yet another one of those days I wished desperately I could sit outside and take calls, because it is just too beautiful to be holed up anywhere. But that's not the design of life, it looks like, so I'll keep adjusting my mic and looking yearningly towards the windows.

BUT--I got my glass dildo! It's called the "Aphrodite" and despite several obvious flaws (it's not really quite big enough for me) it is hands-down the cutest thing...It has a read heart painted on the bulb. So my ass will have a nice little heart popping out of my assgasming pooper. I have such a way with words. I bought it at GV, but I am a little dissapointed with their methods; they didn't tell me they were re-stocking the Aphrodite until after I'd paid for it, in the "shipping date" part of the set up. So I'm guessing it will be here soon, but between that and the other problems I may have just gotten my heart set on a more accessable dildo.

Oh well. I have never said I was practical, and I'm definately looking forward to making friends with my beautiful little Aphrodite.

No comments: