Sunday, June 10, 2007

Katmandu

I have been breaking myself over this website for the past couple of days. Hopefully, it'll be up sometime in the next month. Nothing too special, and fortunately I am getting a lot of help. It's odd though, I never think of myself as a particularly whiny girl until I have to look at picture after picture of myself. It feels simotaneously narcisistic and dehumanizing. "That leg should be cropped out!" "I made twins of myself for that picture!" It's kind of gross. I'll be glad when it's over. I'm thinking of writing a bit more about it for my website--the fact that all sex work generally entails selling yourself as a product. Which can be more than a little discomfiting at times. It may also be why Dommes have a much longer life span than "vanilla" sex workers...being praised regularly rather than appraised would probably work wonders for me. I get more than my fair share, but it can still be difficult.

Anyway. should be up soon! And then I'll expect praise ;)

I have had a few more fascinating calls...I love ass play with men. My ass usually gets the most attention in my calls, so it's wonderful to have an ass that wants it more than mine. I haven't worn a strap-on in a year, but damn are they fun. And I've never used one on a girl, funnily enough...that's still on the list!

I'm glad my blowjob picks have been pleasing...I still haven't answered his calls but I might this week...maybe everyone will get a treat if I do.

No comments: